Jaguar InControl® Apps
If you choose a new Jaguar in Phoenix or Gilbert, you can take advantage of ultimate convenience and connectivity with Jaguar InControlⓇ Apps™. Find out how to integrate your smartphone to your Jaguar infotainment display for intuitive and effortless use of your favorite apps while on the go–learn more below and contact us if you have any questions, or want to know more about the Jaguar brand!
What Technology is Available?
If you have an Apple iOS or Android device, you can integrate a wide range of services using the Jaguar InControl® applications and never miss a beat when commuting, exploring, or running errands. The Jaguar InControl® system works in tandem with several innovative technologies including:
- InControl® Touch™–High-resolution touchscreen infotainment display
- TouchPro™–Larger 10-inch touchscreen with additional capabilities
- TouchPro™ Duo–Two touchscreen displays, one above the other on the center console
- Jaguar Protect™ Roadside Assistance–Access professional technical assistance, towing, or emergency services
- InControl® Remote™–Monitor your vehicle remotely on your smartphone, with auto lock/unlock function, remote engine start, climate control, maintenance updates, and more
How Do Jaguar In-Control Applications Work?
- On your smartphone or tablet, download and install InControl® Apps™ from the Apple App store or Google Play.
- Make sure your phone has been synced up with your vehicle’s Bluetooth® for wireless streaming.
- Then you’ll need to connect your smartphone to your Jaguar through the app: with the vehicle on, plug your smartphone into the dedicated InControl® Apps™ USB port.
- With InControl® Apps™ open on your device, follow the prompts on the infotainment display to complete the integration process.
This will allow you to use specific built-in Jaguar apps for entertainment, travel, or news, and music. You can even integrate third-party apps that are downloaded on your smartphone even if they don’t automatically come with the Jaguar InControl® Apps™.
Experience High-Tech Luxury at Jaguar Chandler
Get a better feel for a new Jaguar and all its advanced technology–schedule a test drive at Jaguar Chandler. We are happy to show you how the Jaguar InControl Apps work in more detail, so the next time you head out for a night on the town, you can effortlessly navigate to your favorite Italian restaurant, access your favorite playlist, and get timely traffic updates right on your in-vehicle touchscreen.
Want to learn more about the technology in modern Jaguar vehicles? Start by taking a closer look at the Meridian™ audio systems.
Learn More at Jaguar Chandler
If you are considering the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE in Phoenix, you can enjoy a maximum towing capacity of 5,291 pounds to haul a camping trailer, small boat, or any other cargo around Phoenix. Take a closer look at Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity, engine options, and performance features at Jaguar Chandler, then find a new Jaguar F-PACE…
The redesigned 2020 Jaguar XE price starts at $39,900 MSRP, making it an ideal entry-level luxury sedan that doesn’t skimp on amenities that Phoenix drivers love. Standard features include the 10-inch Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto, split-folding rear seats for extra cargo space, and an array of safety features….
When you take advantage of Jaguar InControl® technology, you can easily stay connected on the streets of Phoenix. Available across the new Jaguar lineup, InControl® offers infotainment features, Wi-Fi connectivity, remote access to your vehicle, protection, and more. Learn about its features before exploring them in person at Jaguar Chandler! Contact Us In Car Connection With…