2022 Jaguar F‑TYPE Configurations
If you’re looking for a powerful new supercar, you can’t afford to overlook the range of 2022 Jaguar F‑TYPE configurations. Although this model starts at $69,900 MSRP when new, it handles beautifully and comes fully equipped with a wide range of luxurious, seamlessly integrated features. Read on to explore pricing and find out what separates the base model from the range-topping Jaguar F‑TYPE R.
How Much Does the 2022 Jaguar F‑TYPE Cost?
Before you start exploring each Jaguar F‑TYPE trim level’s standard features, find out how much you can expect to pay for every model in the 2022 lineup:
- F‑TYPE P450 RWD Coupe – $69,900 MSRP (New)
- F‑TYPE P450 RWD Convertible – $73,000 MSRP (New)
- F‑TYPE P450 R-DYNAMIC AWD Coupe – $79,900 MSRP (New)
- F‑TYPE P450 R-DYNAMIC AWD Convertible – $83,000 MSRP (New)
- F‑TYPE P575 R Coupe – $103,200 MSRP (New)
- F‑TYPE P575 R Convertible – $105,900 MSRP (New)
A Closer Look at the Jaguar F‑TYPE Trim Levels
Find out what each of the Jaguar F‑TYPE configurations is offering. Then, dive into our new F–TYPE inventory to find the model that’s right for you!
F‑TYPE P450 RWD
Coupe – $69,900 MSRP (New) / Convertible – $73,000 MSRP (New)
If you’re considering the new Jaguar F-TYPE, you should know that both Coupe and Convertible models come standard with each of the following:
- Interactive Driver Display
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Navigation Pro System
- Meridian™ Sound System (380W)
- Switchable Active Sports Exhaust
- Electronic Active Differential
- Torque Vectoring by Braking
- Adaptive Dynamics
- Sport Seats with Grained Leather and Suedecloth Facings
- 20-inch Style 5060, 5 spoke wheels with in Gloss Silver
- Front and Rear Parking Aid
- Premium LED headlights with signature DRL
- And more!
With all these interior features, you’ll feel right at home behind the wheel. The base-level F-TYPE Coupe includes a 5.0L P450 V8 GAS engine that churns out 444 hp. Without any upgrades at all, it can take you up to 177 mph and go from 0 to 60 in just 4.4 seconds. The performance of the F-TYPE Convertible is identical.
F‑TYPE P450 R-DYNAMIC AWD
Coupe – $79,900 MSRP (New) / Convertible – $83,000 MSRP (New)
The R-DYNAMIC upgrade builds upon the features of the base model with each of the following new inclusions:
- 12-Way Electric Front Seats with Memory
- R-Dynamic Treadplates
- R‑Dynamic Gloss Black Body Pack
- Delta Aluminum Center Console
- 20-inch Style 6003, 6 split-spoke, wheels in Gloss Dark Grey
This model offers the same engine as the base model. Although all-wheel drive allows you to enjoy more impressive driving dynamics on Phoenix and Gilbert highways, your top speed, output, and acceleration time will not change. This is just as true for the coupe as it is for the convertible.
Coupe – $103,200 MSRP (New) / Convertible – $105,900 MSRP (New)
The Jaguar F-TYPE R replaces the old range-topping model: the Jaguar F-TYPE SVR. Rest assured that the high-end F-TYPE leaves absolutely nothing to be desired:
- 20-inch Style 1066, 10-spoke wheels in Gloss Black
- R Body Styling & R Interior
- “R” Branded Leather Steering Wheel
- Linear Vee Aluminum Console Finisher with “R” Branding
- Metal Treadplates and Steering Wheel with “R” Branding
- Windsor Leather Performance seats
- Premium Cabin Lighting
- Keyless Entry
- Red Brake Calipers
- Powered Tailgate
Moving up to the F-TYPE R will net you a 5.0L P575 V8 GAS engine with 575 horsepower and a staggering top speed of 186 mph. Whether you opt for the coupe or the convertible, you’ll be able to go from 0 to 60 in as few as 3.5 seconds.
See the New Jaguar F–TYPE Trim Levels at Our Dealership!
If you’re located near Tempe or Chandler, you can come in and test drive the new Jaguar F–TYPE Coupe or Convertible at our dealership. In fact, you can even claim one of our new vehicle specials or shop entirely online! It’s all up to you.
More From Jaguar Chandler
If you’ve ever encountered a new Jaguar F-TYPE on the roads of Chandler or Phoenix, then you already understand the appeal of its exterior design and its engine roar. But what can you expect from the 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE interior? Whether you opt for the coupe or the convertible, you’ll enjoy a spacious, smartly-designed…
The 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE R shoots from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.5 seconds. Whether you opt for the coupe or the convertible, you’ll enjoy a truly invigorating performance that will revolutionize your daily drives. In fact, even this year’s most accessible F-TYPE models can reach blistering speeds in the space of a few…
Drivers in the Phoenix area have every reason to get excited about the 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE. The latest model abandons yesteryear’s four- and six-cylinder engine options, and now starts you off with an incredibly potent 444-hp V8. And, if you’re looking for even more impressive 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE specs, a 575-hp V8 awaits you at…