2020 Jaguar XE MPG
The 2020 Jaguar XE is coming soon to Jaguar Chandler. Depending on the new Jaguar XE configuration you choose, you can enjoy up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg ratings. Find out more about this luxury sedan’s fuel economy and other engine specs that will affect your fuel efficiency on Gilbert roads. Then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer to stay updated on the latest Jaguar XE news, and browse our current inventory of Jaguar XE models for sale!
2020 Jaguar XE Fuel Economy Ratings and Specs
The 2020 Jaguar has two trim levels: the Jaguar XE S and the Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S. Both configurations will have automatic transmissions, 16.6-gallon fuel tanks, and 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engines. However, Phoenix drivers can choose if they want a 247 hp engine or a 296 hp engine, which will also slightly affect the fuel economy ratings.
2020 Jaguar XE S – Standard with rear-wheel drive, available to upgrade to all-wheel drive
- EPA-estimated 25/34 city/highway mpg with rear-wheel drive
- EPA-estimated 24/34 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in 6.2 seconds
- 247 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 269 lb-ft of torque @ 1,300 rpm
2020 Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S – Only available with Jaguar XE AWD
- EPA-estimated 22/30 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds
- 296 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque @ 1,500 rpm
2020 Jaguar XE Fuel-Efficient Features
- Lightweight Aluminum Architecture — The light aluminum frame of this Jaguar sedan helps to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. This material also lends itself to quick response and acceleration, while still being durable.
- Aerodynamic Design — The very shape of the 2020 XE lends itself to smarter fuel-consumption. It has a wider lower stance for improved aerodynamics, with a drag coefficient as low as Cd0.27.
- JaguarDrive Control™ — You have the ability to select your preferred driving mode when out on the Gilbert roads, including a fuel-efficient Eco mode.
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter — These two standard features work together. You can set a maximum vehicle speed to avoid unnecessary gas-guzzling and reduce the amount of energy-consuming braking and accelerating.
Learn More About Jaguar Sedans in Chandler
Ready to explore this entry-level luxury sedan further? Learn more about features like Jaguar XE keyless entry, or compare the 2020 XE mpg ratings to the 2019 XE mpg ratings to check out all your options. When you are ready to explore the 2020 Jaguar XE interior in person, find a new Jaguar XE for sale at Jaguar Chandler.
Learn More at Jaguar Chandler
Although it starts at just $39,900 MSRP, the 2020 Jaguar XE interior holds nothing back. Phoenix and Gilbert drivers have been quick to notice its exceptional selection of interior features, its spacious, smartly-designed cabin, and its premium materials. Once you’ve seen how the Jaguar XE design ties it all together, you’ll be hard-pressed to settle…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity allows five passengers travel comfortably. Of course, the F-PACE interior dimensions aren’t the only reason that you should get excited about this high-performance SUV. Jaguar has gone above and beyond to equip each model with the latest and greatest high-tech comfort features, and we know you’ll love what you…
If you’re looking for a luxury sedan that delivers all the latest features, the 2019 Jaguar XJ just might be the car to beat. Although it starts at just $75,700 MSRP, it has all of the advanced technology it needs to and to revolutionize your Phoenix drives and compete with vehicles that cost thousands of…