2020 Jaguar F-PACE Towing Capacity
If you are considering the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE in Phoenix, you can enjoy a maximum towing capacity of 5,291 pounds to haul a camping trailer, small boat, or any other cargo around Phoenix. Take a closer look at Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity, engine options, and performance features at Jaguar Chandler, then find a new Jaguar F-PACE for sale from the inventory at your local authorized Jaguar retailer.
How Much Can the Jaguar F-PACE Tow?
Depending on the Jaguar F-PACE engine option you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy different levels of torque and other specs, but no matter which trim level or engine you choose you’ll still be able to get up to 5,291 pounds towing capacity. Gilbert drivers can also enjoy standard eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive for extra traction and control on every trim level:
- 247 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine — 269 lb-ft of torque, 5,420 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 296 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine — 295 lb-ft of torque, 5,420 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 380 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine — 332 lb-ft of torque, 5,510 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 550 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine — 502 lb-ft of torque, 5,620 pounds gross vehicle weight
This list of powerful engines also gives the F-PACE a few serious advantages over rivals like the Porsche Macan.
Jaguar F-PACE Features for Better Towing
The F-PACE offers performance features that can make towing easier and safer, including:
- Standard Torque Vectoring by Braking — delivers independent braking when going around curves to maximize stability and cornering
- Standard Trailer Stability Assist — detects when trailer sway is starting, and using Dynamic Stability Control, gradually reduces vehicle speed to regain control
- Tow Assist and Hitch Assist — displays projected lines on rearview camera display for guidance when hitching and reversing your trailer
- Intelligent Driveline Dynamics — improves handling and reduces understeer
- Adaptive Dynamics — adjusts the dampers to match road conditions and driving style for optimum balance
- All Surface Progress Control — maintains speed and control in low-traction conditions
The Jaguar F-PACE also includes plenty of driver assistance features that will make towing easier and safer:
- Blind-spot assist
- Adaptive cruise control with steering assist
- High-speed emergency braking
- 360° surround camera
What else can you expect from the 2020 model? Explore the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity or compare the Jaguar F-PACE vs. Audi Q5 today. Interested in the next model year’s updates? Check out the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity today.
Jaguar F-PACE Towing Accessories
Take a look at the genuine Jaguar F-PACE accessories you’ll need for F-PACE towing. Starting on the F-PACE Premium trim, you can opt for a factory-installed tow hitch receiver for $665, which is at a lower cost than the available port-installed tow hitch receiver.
- Tow Strap – $102
- Towing System – Rear Undertray – $82.25
- Tow Hitch – $332
- Towing Module – $555
- Towing Receiver – $925
For more on Jaguar accessories, contact our parts department today.
Find Your Next Luxury SUV at Jaguar Chandler
Learn more about features like Jaguar F-PACE safety, interior design, and technology in person by scheduling a test drive at Jaguar Chandler. Our team is ready to help you find the best luxury SUV for your needs in Tempe.
Learn More at Jaguar Chandler
If you’ve ever encountered a new Jaguar F-TYPE on the roads of Chandler or Phoenix, then you already understand the appeal of its exterior design and its engine roar. But what can you expect from the 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE interior? Whether you opt for the coupe or the convertible, you’ll enjoy a spacious, smartly-designed…
The 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE R shoots from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.5 seconds. Whether you opt for the coupe or the convertible, you’ll enjoy a truly invigorating performance that will revolutionize your daily drives. In fact, even this year’s most accessible F-TYPE models can reach blistering speeds in the space of a few…
Drivers in the Phoenix area have every reason to get excited about the 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE. The latest model abandons yesteryear’s four- and six-cylinder engine options, and now starts you off with an incredibly potent 444-hp V8. And, if you’re looking for even more impressive 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE specs, a 575-hp V8 awaits you at…