2020 Jaguar F-PACE Towing Capacity
If you are considering the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE in Phoenix, you can enjoy a maximum towing capacity of 5,291 pounds to haul a camping trailer, small boat, or any other cargo around Phoenix. Take a closer look at Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity, engine options, and performance features at Jaguar Chandler, then find a new Jaguar F-PACE for sale from the inventory at your local authorized Jaguar retailer.
How Much Can the Jaguar F-PACE Tow?
Depending on the Jaguar F-PACE engine option you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy different levels of torque and other specs, but no matter which trim level or engine you choose you’ll still be able to get up to 5,291 pounds towing capacity. Gilbert drivers can also enjoy standard eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive for extra traction and control on every trim level:
- 247 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine — 269 lb-ft of torque, 5,420 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 296 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine — 295 lb-ft of torque, 5,420 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 380 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine — 332 lb-ft of torque, 5,510 pounds gross vehicle weight
- 550 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine — 502 lb-ft of torque, 5,620 pounds gross vehicle weight
This list of powerful engines also gives the F-PACE a few serious advantages over rivals like the Porsche Macan.
Jaguar F-PACE Features for Better Towing
The F-PACE offers performance features that can make towing easier and safer, including:
- Standard Torque Vectoring by Braking — delivers independent braking when going around curves to maximize stability and cornering
- Standard Trailer Stability Assist — detects when trailer sway is starting, and using Dynamic Stability Control, gradually reduces vehicle speed to regain control
- Tow Assist and Hitch Assist — displays projected lines on rearview camera display for guidance when hitching and reversing your trailer
- Intelligent Driveline Dynamics — improves handling and reduces understeer
- Adaptive Dynamics — adjusts the dampers to match road conditions and driving style for optimum balance
- All Surface Progress Control — maintains speed and control in low-traction conditions
The Jaguar F-PACE also includes plenty of driver assistance features that will make towing easier and safer:
- Blind-spot assist
- Adaptive cruise control with steering assist
- High-speed emergency braking
- 360° surround camera
What else can you expect from the 2020 model? Explore the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity and take a look inside the cabin.
Jaguar F-PACE Towing Accessories
Take a look at the genuine Jaguar accessories you’ll need for F-PACE towing, and starting on the F-PACE Premium trim, you can opt for a factory-installed tow hitch receiver for $665, which is at a lower cost than the available port-installed tow hitch receiver.
- Tow Strap – $102
- Towing System – Rear Undertray – $82.25
- Tow Hitch – $332
- Towing Module – $555
- Towing Receiver – $925
Find Your Next Luxury SUV at Jaguar Chandler
Learn more about features like Jaguar F-PACE safety, interior design, and technology in person by scheduling a test drive at Jaguar Chandler. Our team is ready to help you find the best luxury SUV for your needs in Tempe.
Learn More at Jaguar Chandler
Although it starts at just $39,900 MSRP, the 2020 Jaguar XE interior holds nothing back. Phoenix and Gilbert drivers have been quick to notice its exceptional selection of interior features, its spacious, smartly-designed cabin, and its premium materials. Once you’ve seen how the Jaguar XE design ties it all together, you’ll be hard-pressed to settle…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity allows five passengers travel comfortably. Of course, the F-PACE interior dimensions aren’t the only reason that you should get excited about this high-performance SUV. Jaguar has gone above and beyond to equip each model with the latest and greatest high-tech comfort features, and we know you’ll love what you…
If you’re looking for a luxury sedan that delivers all the latest features, the 2019 Jaguar XJ just might be the car to beat. Although it starts at just $75,700 MSRP, it has all of the advanced technology it needs to and to revolutionize your Phoenix drives and compete with vehicles that cost thousands of…