What Can You Do with the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity?
There are plenty of reasons why Phoenix SUV drivers prefer the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE. It features a higher-power engine and more interior space than the 2020 Porsche Macan, along with plenty of sophisticated amenities that don’t cut into the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity. That’s right — you can have the spaciousness of an SUV without sacrificing the comfort of a Jaguar. Take a look at the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity, dimensions, and interior features with Jaguar Chandler.
Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity and Cargo Space
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity allows room for up to five passengers with plenty of room to spare. It’s spaciousness is why Gilbert families are apt to choose it over the similarly-appointed but smaller 2020 Jaguar E-Pace. The F-PACE has well over seven square feet more cargo space than the Audi Q5 with these dimensions:
- Seats Five Passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 37.8 in. / 37.5 in.
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd row): 57.7 in. / 55.8 in.
- Leg Room (1st/2nd row): 40.3 in. / 37.2 in.
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st/2nd Row: 55.8 cubic feet / 33.5 cubic feet
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Features: Base Trim Level
Even the base level Jaguar F-PACE doesn’t skimp on the interior features. You’ll get started with:
- 10-way power front seats with lumbar support
- 40:20:40 flat-folding rear seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Sliding panoramic glass roof
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Available Features
When Tempe drivers delve into the higher trim levels of the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE, they’ll find another level of luxury that includes Jaguar F-PACE ventilated seats that are a must for desert driving.
- Jaguar F-PACE Ventilated Seats – This upgrade comes standard on the Portfolio trim and above. A ventilated driver seat is optional in the F-PACE, starting in the Prestige trim level.
- Jaguar F-PACE Heated Seats – Available in the base trim level, heated front and heated rear outboard seats are standard in the Prestige trim, while heated rear seats remain optional until the Portfolio trim.
- Jaguar F-PACE Reclining Rear Seats – Settle in for the long ride! Available Sport and Performance seats help to keep you firmly rooted when you’re pulling out all the stops, optional reclining rear seats make it easy to unwind!
Get Comfortable in the 2020 Jaguar F-Pace at Jaguar Chandler!
With the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity, you’ll be comfortable wherever you go! Get really comfortable when you customize with genuine Jaguar accessories made specifically for your Jaguar F-PACE. Interested in learning about the latest model? Check out the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity today.
Drivers in the Phoenix area have every reason to get excited about the 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE. The latest model abandons yesteryear’s four- and six-cylinder engine options, and now starts you off with an incredibly potent 444-hp V8. And, if you’re looking for even more impressive 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE specs, a 575-hp V8 awaits you at…
If you’re looking for a powerful new supercar, you can’t afford to overlook the range of 2022 Jaguar F‑TYPE configurations. Although this model starts at $69,900 MSRP when new, it handles beautifully and comes fully equipped with a wide range of luxurious, seamlessly integrated features. Read on to explore pricing and find out what…
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE SVR goes from 0 to 60 in 3.8 seconds with its standard V8 engine, but Phoenix-area enthusiasts have a wide range of F-PACE trim levels to consider this year. We’ve covered each of the Jaguar F-PACE 0–60 times below, so don’t wait to take a closer look! You’ll love how these…
The 2021 E-PACE is an exceptionally luxurious compact SUV, and its cabin comes equipped with features that will help you get more enjoyment out of every single drive. Whether you’re looking for advanced technologies like Pivi Pro and Meridian™ audio or you’re more interested in perforated grained leather seats, you’ll find that the Jaguar E-PACE…
Learn More View Inventory The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE price list starts at $49,995 MSRP, but which of the four trim levels is right for you? How much is the Jaguar F-PACE with all your favorite features? Each of the four options has something special to offer, so you’ll need to check out all of the…